Our unique billing model sets us apart from most other lawyers in this
service industry and is far different than traditional hourly billing
applied against a retainer system most lawyers use.
These benefits to our clients include but are not limited to the following:
- Enhanced certainty of attorney’s fees.
- Attorney work is focused on efficiency and value to the client
- Clients are afforded greater control of their cash flow
- Lawyers are able to focus on the client rather than the clock
- Emphasizes problem solving
- Encourages open and frequent communication between our clients and members
of the firm
- Puts the focus on getting your kids to college rather than putting our
kids through college
- Clients have no fear of bills being padded with unnecessary work in this
- We can focus on helping our clients rather than billing and collections
- Fees are not impacted by Court bottlenecks
- Enhanced and simpler cost-benefit analysis can be used
Ultimately, it is about simpler attorney’s fees. While our clients
remain responsible for paying for filing fees and other costs that are
charged by outside vendors and the Court Clerk, there are no additional
costs for travel time, in-office copy, fax, “office supply”
fees, or “File setup” fees as you will see from other lawyers.
All in all, when you choose
Eaker Law Firm, you reap the following benefits:
- Increased client satisfaction
- Easy to understand fees
- Focus of our company on meeting our client’s goals (rather than making money)
- Efficiency and better outcomes
- Allows for better service to our client; we will get you through this!
Contact our Rockwall County family law attorney today for a